The 10th Georg Rajka International Symposium on Atopic Dermatitis will be held April 11-13, 2018 in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Join us for the most prestigious event in the field of Atopic Dermatitis.
We are looking forward to welcome you in Utrecht!
- Abstract submission deadline: January 15, 2018 (passed)
- Abstract notifications mailed: February 15, 2018
- Deadline registration presenting authors: March 1, 2018
Professor Hywel Williams wrote a song for this special occasion, which he will play at the ISAD in Utrecht. If you cannot wait until April 11, click the play button below! Happy listening!
Also check the past meetings for the famous ‘Rajka song’ (ISAD 2014, Nottingham) and the ‘Welcome to Sao Paolo song.
The local organizing committee:
- Carla Bruijnzeel-Koomen (University Medical Center Utrecht)
- Marjolein de Bruin-Weller (University Medical Center Utrecht)
- Dirk Jan Hijnen (Erasmus MC Rotterdam)
- Joost Schalkwijk (RadboudUMC Nijmegen)
- Marie-Louise Schuttelaar (UMC Groningen)
- Phyllis Spuls (AMC, Amsterdam)
- Bernd Arents (VMCE, Dutch AD patient organisation)
For general question please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration & abstract questions please contact the Symposium secretariat at: email@example.com