Guidelines for oral and poster presentations
- Duration and timing of your presentation is indicated below, including a few minutes for Q&A.
- Please try to limit the number of slides in order to keep your presentation within the allotted time slot.
- For audio-visual support of your presentation only PowerPoint will be available. We kindly ask you to bring your presentation on USB stick. Please note: the screen format is 16:9.
- We kindly request that you will be present in the conference room at least a half hour before the start of the session.
- Under the EACCME rules and the rules of the advertising of medicinal products (Dutch Medicines Act: Inducement Policy Guidelines and the CGR Code of Conduct) a speaker at a congress must be transparent about his/her interest in industry. Please add a disclosure sheet to your presentation.
Poster viewing sessions: Thursday 12 April, 12:30-13:30 hrs AND 17:00-18:00 hrs.
During poster viewing you will be expected to remain next to your poster to provide any explanations necessary or answer any questions from delegates. We have planned in sufficiently long breaks in order to give all delegates ample time to visit all the posters. The poster is your visual aid supporting the principal message(s). Plan and practice a 2-3 minute presentation to inform interested delegates. Also prepare to provide more information if requested. Of course you can bring A4 hand-outs to give to delegates.
The poster boards measure 95 cm x 120 cm (b x h – portrait orientation).
* Poster set up:
Wednesday 11 April from 12:00 to 13:30 hrs
* Poster removal:
Thursday 12 April from 18.00 to 19:30 hrs. Posters that not have been removed by the authors/presenters after this time slot are removed and disposed of by the congress staff.